SELAMAT DATANG KE BLOGSPOT CUEPACS

*** KUNJUNGILAH BLOGSPOT INI UNTUK MENDAPAT MAKLUMAT TERKINI*** CUEPACS DI HATI KU***Tema Hari Pekerja CUEPACS 2023 : PEKERJA BERINTIGRITI TUNJANG NEGARA MADANI*** SAMBUTAN HARI PEKERJA 1 MEI 2023

07 Januari 2022

CUEPACS: Stock market open to civil servants

 The Star
7/8/2021


PETALING JAYA: As long as it does not affect the individual’s performance at the workplace, the participation of civil servants in the stock market should not be a concern, according to the body that represents public sector employees.

Cuepacs secretary-general Abdul Rahman Mohd Nordin, who said this, noted that the stock markets must also be legal and recognised by Bank Negara.


The problem only arose when the individual was experiencing losses that would significantly affect their work as well as pose a potential risk of an abuse of power, he added.

“When one experiences losses in trading in the stock market, then we are afraid that the person might abuse their power in using government funds on top of other disciplinary issues.

“It might also affect their mental health that could lead to other problems,” said Abdul Rahman.

He also said public servants would be required to declare their assets in a five-year period for the government to assess their income.

“If a public servant shows a large amount of income that is deemed suspicious, the Inland Revenue Board, along with the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC), will investigate the person involved.

“The person will then need to prove that the income is gained legally,” he said.

The declaration requirement is in line with the government circular titled “Surat Pekeliling Perkhidmatan 2 Tahun 2002 (Pemilikan dan Perisytiharan Harta oleh Pegawai Awam)”, which requires civil servants to declare their assets.

Abdul Rahman was responding to the case of MACC chief commissioner Tan Sri Azam Baki owning a substantial amount of shares in two companies between 2015 and 2016 when he was the MACC director of investigations, which 

5 ulasan:

Paula Mastop Bentes berkata...


I want to testify about A S Ameritrade who helped me invest my bitcoin and made me who I am today, I never believe in investing in bitcoin until I met A S Ameritrade. I saw so many testimonies about him helping people to invest their bitcoin. I decide to contact him and invested $500 and, after 72 hours, I get my $ 5,000 profit in my bitcoin wallet. Since I invested with them and I always receive my profit without delay, so if you want to invest your bitcoin, A S Ameritrade is the best deal with which you can invest and make profit is a guarantee. So, if you want to invest, just contact him and he will guide you on how to start your investment. Email: cchacker0002@gmail.com

Tanpa Nama berkata...

My lesbian partner is an active member of a LGBTQ group over here in Norway, in their forum she met a gay guy who sweet talked her into being friends, I wasn't healthy about their friendship but I trust my partner. With time she started making promises to me on how she will spoil me silly witih luxuries and vacations around the world. I was surprised because she is just a nurse in a private health facility, after much persuading, she confessed to me that her new friend introduced her to ways she can make quick money within 5-7 days by bitcoin and other cryptocurrency and she has already invested her retirement funds upto 48,000 euro. I was really disappointed in her for not telling me before making such moves however i understand she was doing it for the betterment of us both and i can never get angry at my partner because i love her so much. We decided to find ways to get the money back, we reached out to couple of hackers and they were not able to help us. Fortunately, we finally found IT programmer who was able to hack and recover my partner's bitcoins in hours. The hackers contacts are (CYBERGENIEINTERCONTINENTAL@PROTON.ME)(WhatsAPP +1 (252)512-0391) I am posting this article here as a goodwill of my heart to help make the world a better and safe place from those dubious scammers.

Craig Barreau berkata...

YOU CAN RECOVER YOUR STOLEN CRYPTOCURRENCIES, AND HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR LOCKED WALLETS WITH THE HELP OF WARDRIVERS CYBER SERVICE, A REPUTABLE CRYPTOCURRENCY RECOVERY COMPANY.
I will continue to share this information with everyone who is yet to believe they can recover their stolen money from these online parasites pretending to be forex account managers. I have had my own experience with these swindlers and promised not to let them get away with it. WARDRIVERS CYBER will help you recover your stolen money in hours just the same way they recovered all that I lost. They are trustworthy and professional. You can reach them below

EMAIL: WARDRIVERSCYBERSERVICE(@)TECHIE(.)COM
WHATSAPP: +16168987285

Daniel Nicholas berkata...

i highly recommend ethicsrefinance@gmail.com, for they did a hack for me and i successfully received $60,000 through their bank wire transfer... they are really awesome, indeed i can say they are the best hacker in the world.......CONTACT THEM VIA

EMAIL:ethicsrefinance@gmail.com

WEBSITE:www.ethicsrefinance.com

Thomas berkata...

LOST BITCOIN RECOVERY SERVICES.

I must give special thanks to Ultimate Hacker Jerry, Specialized  Expert in Cryptocurrency Recovery and lost Bitcoin wallet tracing, My wife and I happened to fall as Scam victims to an online Scammer who claimed to be professional and knowledgeable in the field of investments. We had invested a total of $189,000 which at the end turned out that we had been defrauded. The profits had generated significantly till it was time to retire our withdrawals, on asking about the withdrawal of the funds ,the swindler provided multiple excuses and asked Us to invest more funds. On our search on how to recover The lost funds we came through Ultimate Hacker Jerry who was able to recover a significant portion of the lost funds .Contact the Expert through;

 Mail ; Support@ultimateshackjerry.com.

Whatsapp;  +1(520)2827151.