SELAMAT DATANG KE BLOGSPOT CUEPACS

*** KUNJUNGILAH BLOGSPOT INI UNTUK MENDAPAT MAKLUMAT TERKINI*** CUEPACS DI HATI KU***Tema Hari Pekerja CUEPACS 2023 : PEKERJA BERINTIGRITI TUNJANG NEGARA MADANI*** SAMBUTAN HARI PEKERJA 1 MEI 2023

13 Februari 2022

Cuepacs urges government to review 'irrelevant' SSM [NSTTV]

NST

13/2/2022

KOTA BARU: The Congress of Unions of Employees in the Public Service (CUEPACS) has urged the government to revisit the Malaysian Remuneration System (SSM) which is seen as being irrelevant now.

Congress president Datuk Adnan Mat explained that the income of many civil servants was still below the poverty line and it is far from the country's aim of becoming a high-income country by 2025 under the 12th Malaysia Plan (12MP).

The 12MP was launched by Prime Minister Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob on Nov 27 to enable the nation to become a high-income status by 2025, with a household income of RM10,000, however, the current remuneration system is far behind this aim.

"We propose that a new remuneration system be created by setting a minimum wage target of RM1,800, added with all other remunerations, the figure will total to RM2,450, which is already above the poverty line of RM2,208.

"If this (new) remuneration system is not established, of course, the projection (under 12MP) is very difficult to carry out because the minimum annual salary increase is RM80 and in another three years it will only increase by RM240, it is far below the poverty line," he said during a press conference here, last night.

Earlier, he attended a dinner with the Kelantan Cuepacs leadership at the PCB Resort here.

Adnan said Cuepacs was hopeful that the government will continue to fulfil some of the demands voiced, especially on the salary increase effective July 1, 2018.

Apart from that, their demands include additional salaries for DG56 grade teachers, among others.

"We still hope that if the government is still unable to meet all the demands made, it should at least relook matters announced earlier," he said.

 

4 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

Terima kasih kepada Encik Anderson Carl kerana membantu dengan keuntungan saya dan membolehkan pengeluaran kelima saya. Saya di sini untuk berkongsi peluang mengubah hidup yang menakjubkan dengan anda. ia dipanggil pilihan perdagangan Bitcoin / Forex. ia adalah perniagaan yang sangat menguntungkan yang boleh menjana pendapatan anda sebanyak $2,570 dalam seminggu daripada pelaburan awal hanya $200. Saya adalah bukti hidup peluang perniagaan yang hebat ini. Jika sesiapa berminat untuk berdagang dengan bitcoin atau mana-mana mata wang kripto dan mahukan perdagangan yang berjaya tanpa kalah, beritahu Encik Anderson Carl sekarang di Whatsapp: +1(252)285-2093
E-mel: andersoncarlassettrade@gmail.com

Kati Pasanen berkata...


Invest with 200EUR and get a returns of 5,000EUR within seven business working days.

Why wasting your precious time online looking for a loan? When there is an opportunity for you to invest with 200EUR and get a returns of 5,000EUR within seven business working days. Contact us now for more information if interested on how you can earn big with just little amount. This is all about investing into Crude Oil and Gas Business.

Email: aileenbeacker@gmail.com

Christina berkata...

A few months ago, I stumbled upon a post about a cryptocurrency investment platform that I thought was a good idea at that time to invest in crypto, I didn’t realize I was being catfished by the cryptocurrency investment manager who promised me huge returns on my investment. I lost my capital of $470,000 and interest without receiving any profits in return. I was depressed and had no idea how to move forward. I told my colleague at work about it and I was referred to Astraweb Cyber Service, a cryptocurrency recovery company. I provided all the information about the scam to them, and Astraweb was able to recover my funds within 72 hours. I’m truly grateful for their help and I want to recommend their service to everyone affected by these cryptocurrency scams. You can reach Astraweb via E-Mail: ASTRAWEB@CYBERDUDE. COM

Tom Hulio berkata...

I have always thought it would be impossible to recover stolen cryptocurrency funds until I came across SpyWall recovery team, this cryptocurrency recovery team was able to successfully recover my stolen Bitcoin and Ethereum funds.
I was one of the many victims of a crypto scam and I lost my entire family savings trying to double it.
It was a very difficult time for me and my family, I was depressed and gave up hope of ever getting my money back. A few weeks ago, I came across a post while searching for clues on Google on how to recover my cryptocurrency, I saw a recommendation about SpyWall and how they were able to effectively recover cryptocurrency funds for many scam victims. I didn’t hesitate to contact them and provide them with all the information, SpyWall was able to recover my funds within two days. I’m truly grateful for their service and I promised them I would recommend them to others like me.
You can easily reach them via
E-Mail: SPYWALL@TECHIE . COM

SpyWall is no doubt the best when it comes to recovering cryptocurrency funds.